Personal details comprise any information about you that identifies you or by which your identity can be reasonably determined.
CyberBingo only collects personal details that are necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
The information and data about you that we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
- records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means; your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
- details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means;
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us;
Use of Information
We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- supply to you services purchased through our website;
- processing your wagers, including card and online payments;
- creating, operating and managing your account;
- complying with our legal and regulatory duties;
- providing you with information about promotional offers, where you have consented; and
- monitoring transactions and gaming for the purposes of fraud, money laundering and cheating.
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring messages sent through our website chat service); and
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Identifiable information about you will be made available to the Website owner and your personally identifiable information will be provided to other companies or people only:
- if you have given your consent to share the information;
- if your information is to be shared to provide the service or information you have requested;
- to respond to any legal process(es);
- if you are found to have violated any Website Terms & Conditions or other usage guidelines or rules for specific services; or
- or identity verification purposes as outlined in the Terms & Conditions.
- track the use of the service;
- monitor traffic to the service;
- improve the service by making it easier and more relevant for you;
- obtain and pass on analytics regarding your use of the website and the service;
- to understand your preferences for advertising purposes; and
- to provide you with relevant advertising when visiting our Website.
Online browsers can usually be set to either accept or decline cookies. However, if cookies are declined you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the service. By using our service, you acknowledge and agree to us using the types of cookies set out above.
Security and Privacy
We use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. However, any transmission of information over the internet cannot be made completely secure. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of any of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any account ID or password you use to register and you should always be careful and responsible whenever disclosing information online.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Retaining Personal Information
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Opting in, Opting Out
By opting to receive emails from the Website, you are opting to receive by electronic mail information and/or offers on any new promotions, events, products or materials from our clients for whom we manage this Policy.
At any time, you have the right to request CyberBingo not to send you any marketing material. Simply log into your account and select the subscriptions you wish to receive.
Corrections, Updates, and Your Rights
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. Prior to the modification of your personally identifiable information as a security precaution, we may ask to confirm your identity by providing identifying information such as your name, address and/or birth date, government-issued identification or any other documentation we deem necessary. In addition, access to personally identifiable information may be limited or denied where providing such access would be unreasonably burdensome or expensive in the circumstances, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you;
provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a legally certified photocopy of your passport or other government issued identification.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
This site is part of the Vista Gaming Network and this service is operated by Palau Holdings NV under the License No. 1668/JAZ issued to Curacao Egaming, authorized and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N
UTS Gebouw, Willemstad
You can contact us by writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.