Bonus Terms & Conditions
1. All Bonuses and No Deposit Special Offers including Free Spin Offers will strictly adhere to our "Single Account" policy as outlined in the general Terms and Conditions of this website: /terms-conditions.html
2. Registration Free Spin Promotions and any other Register Free Bonuses are intended as a trial period to new customers and are subject to a minimum wagering requirement of 99 times (99x) their value. Once the wagering requirement is met, any winnings derived from the registration offer have a max cash out of $/€100.
3. Unclaimed Registration Free Spins and any other Register Free Bonuses will expire within 24 hours of Registration. Any associated winnings derived from Registration Free Spins, or any other Register Free Bonuses will expire after 48 hours from registration.
4. Any Free Chips or Free Spins or any other Bonuses that are awarded without the need for the player to make a deposit are subject to a minimum wagering requirement of 99 times (99x) the value of the given bonus. Unused No Deposit Bonuses will expire after 14 days from being credited. Unused No Deposit free spins will expire after 24 hours from being credited.
5. A bonus can be automatically credited or manually claimed. If it is automatically claimed, it will immediately show under the Claimed section. If it needs to be manually claimed, it will first show under Granted first.
6. Unused Deposit Bonuses will expire after 14 days, and unused Free Spins will expire after 24 hours from being credited.
7. Each bonus promotion has its own Terms and Conditions, and these can be reviewed by visiting the Promotions section under My Profile.
8. In the promotion’s Terms and conditions one can find the following information:
a. At which Casino Machines/Tables, Bingo Rooms and/or Sporting Events a bonus can be used.
b. The Max Cash out which indicates the maximum amount that will be transferred to the player's cash balance after completing wagering requirements. For example, if the maximum cash-out amount is set to $/€ 4,000 and after completing wagering requirements the player's bonus winnings (including the initial bonus amount) exceeds $/€ 4,000, only $/€ 4,000 will be transferred to the cash balance and the rest will be auto-forfeited.
c. The Minimum Bet required, or Minimum Odds required to be eligible for the bonus.
d. Min Wagering Bet - This indicates the minimum bet which will reduce the amount subject to wagering.
e. Bet Wallet Priority: from which wallet (Cash/Bonus) the bet amount will be deducted first.
f. Which wallet (balance) will contribute towards the Wagering Requirement.
9. Certain games have different rules regarding the percentages that contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirements. Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Terms and Conditions, listed below is the percentage of contribution for each game:
Multi-Player Bingo 1000%
All Slots & Chain Reactors 100%
Video Bingo &,Keno 100%
Red Dog, Three Card Rummy, Texas Hold'em, Pai Gow , Caribbean, Ride'em & Five Card Poker 25%
Pai Gow , Caribbean, Ride'em & Five Card Poker 25%
Top Card Trumps, Roulettes &, Baccarat 10%
All Blackjack Games 7%
All American & Deuces Wild2 Table Games 10%
All Video Poker 10%
10. As an example, every $1 wagered on the Slots will contribute in full (100%) towards the play through requirements. On the other hand, for every $/€ 1 wagered on Video Poker, only $/€ 0.10 will contribute to the play through requirement.
11. Bonuses have several statuses, here is a list of these statuses:
a. Granted – Bonus has been granted to the player but needs to be manually claimed by the player.
b. Claimed – A granted bonus that has been either manually claimed or automatically claimed.
c. Redeemed - When the wagering requirement of the bonus is met the status of the bonus campaign is changed to redeemed
d. Spent - Applies only for free bets. The free bet status changes from Claimed to Spent when the bonus is used entirely.
e. Approval Pending – Cashback status is in pending state until it is manual approved or declined by management.
12. Whenever a withdrawal is made, any bonus campaigns are forfeited.
13. A player can choose to forfeit a bonus campaign at any time. If a bonus campaign is forfeited a player chooses to forfeit both the bonus balance and any winnings derived from playing the bonus.
14. A player can choose to disable a bonus campaign at any time and can reactive a bonus campaign at any time. While a bonus campaign is disabled any bets placed will not contribute towards meeting the wagering requirement.
15. A player can choose which bonus campaign to use at any time by simply dragging and dropping the bonus campaign in the preferred order.
16. Winning derived by playing a bonus are credited in bonus balance and are subject to the same conditions as the bonus until the wagering requirement is met upon which the remaining balance is converted to cash.
17. Progressive Jackpot Video Slots may be played by using Cash Balance only which consists of Deposits and Cash Winnings. No type of Bonus can be used to play Progressive Jackpot Video Slots.
18.All Bonuses and Free Spin Offers have wagering requirements and are awarded for entertainment only and are intended for recreational players. Vegas Crest Casino reserves the right to revoke bonuses and Free Spins, withhold any withdrawals and/or void any unfair winnings of players deemed in our sole discretion to be abusing or exploiting our bonus and Free Spin offers or who take part in any fraudulent behaviour.